Thursday, 31 December 2009

And down the rabbit hole we go...

I can't believe 2009 has been and gone...and that the decade beginning with the millenium has passed us by. It all seems to have moved past, until you start to go through the years and realise how much has occured in the past ten years. This time ten years ago, I was sat in my lounge living in a small town called Honiton, with my new hamster (who I aptly named, Milly the Millenium Hamster), with my mum and dad quite happy and content. So much has changed since then, but I feel everything has moved in the right direction. I'm so happy 2009 ends this decade. I really feel, corny as it may sound, that it's been one of the best years of my life. Yes, mainly because I've met my lovely man, but also because I feel like I'm starting on my own path to what I want to do with my life, and I've not enjoyed anything more.

Here's to hoping that 2010 brings us all even more to look forward to!

Happy new year everyone, hope you all have a good one.

Cassie x

P.S - Where I live (in Exmouth, Devon), it's tradition on new year to dress up in fancy dress. Literally everyone out tonight will be in fancy dress, so you can forget getting the most fashionable, dress of the moment because that would only look out of place amongst a sea of imagination. For me, I don't try to be original I go with what I love. This year, in the spirit of my all time favourite Disney film...and in anticipation of the upcoming Tim Burton movie, my friends and I are picking up on a Wonderland theme. With my finally blonde hair, I am going as Alice and I can't wait.

Don't. Step. On. The. Mome. Raths.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - don't forget to click 'Follow' if you like my blog! :)