Here's my favourite picks from the Wolf and Badger site. I was drawn into having a quick browse before I begin my essay because they have a sale on. The prices are still beyond me, but a girl can dream. If you follow me on Twitter you'll know that I could've been a millionaire this week! I have set lottery numbers which I always use on the rare occasions I actually enter the lottery. Come Christmas night, guess what numbers came up? That's right. Every single one of my numbers!! All six! Typical that I had declined my Dad's offer to enter my numbers that week. What a different Christmas day it would've been, and all of these unique items wouldn't just be a dream away.


lovely things! i love the rings. happy new year!
ReplyDeleteBM
thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com
xxx
LOVEEE That ring! :)
ReplyDeletexx
Jen
http://belledecouture.com
god you must be beating yourself up over the lottery! oh well the spider necklace and skirt are gorgeous :) x
ReplyDelete