Last week the lovely people at Chic Unique asked me if I'd like to pick something from their range. This was after I'd broadcast my poor form with regards to jewellery i.e: I have none. So of course, I excitedly took up the opportunity. I knew I definitely wanted a necklace as I don't think I own any, so I decided to go for a kitsch telephone and rose charm necklace.
It was posted really fast (which I'm massively rating after recent experience with a company who has taken nearly 2 weeks to deliver something!!) and came in lovely packaging.
My necklace was in this gorgeous card with a lovely Alice illustration. Pretty perfect seeing as Alice In Wonderland is my favourite Disney film. Coincidence...?
| Telephone and Flower Charm c/o Chic Unique |
| Chic Unique necklace, Topshop red dress I would have posted a full outfit post, but it's Sunday and I'm lazing about with my boyfriend, so the outfit really isn't post worthy. As you can see the necklace is lovely, and on the back it has a teeny tiny Chic Unique inscription (my 'expert' photographer wouldn't be able to focus the camera enough for this). After looking at the website, you can also co-design some jewellery items, which is a great idea because who doesn't like a bit of custom design? I've been really lucky this week because I've also been sent some goodies by Legs Love. As you might be able to infer from the title, they're a hosiery company who sell brands like Johnathon Aston, Pretty Polly, and Pamela Mann. They sent me a pair of Pamela Mann 'Solid Sheer Stripe Tights': |
| Pamela Mann tights c/o Legs Love |
So what do you think of my gifts? Any ideas on what to wear the tights with? I hope that longer readers of my blog will have a vague sense of what I like, so you might have some ideas :)
You can find Legs Love and Chic Unique on Twitter here and here.
I love those tights, I'd rock them with a block coloured dress, I think.
ReplyDeletei absolutely love the tights - i think they'd go with pretty much anything really but i second daisychain x
ReplyDeleteThat necklace is stunning, I love how the gold compliments the red x
ReplyDeletehow could you not own any necklaces?!?! anyway this little beauty is stunning, I love alice themed jewellery, so kitch and girly
ReplyDeleteHannah xx
Your necklace is so charming! I can't say that i've seen anything similar to it.
ReplyDeleteVery nice necklace!
ReplyDeleteLook my blog and follow me if you want ! xx