Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Coming Soon to Dressing Miss Dolly

Dress - Topshop
Hat - Asos

I know there's a saying somewhere about one door closing and another one opening, but it's somewhat true in this instance. My trusted little camera has just died (zoom error anyone?), but I've just discovered my Dad's Nikon lying around the house collecting dust. At the moment it only has a lens on it which takes photos best when they're far off into the distance, but hopefully by the end of this week he'll have a new lens which will enable me to take outfit photos! I don't know why I feel so excited about the prospect of this. I guess it's just something that I've been debating for a little while now, and although I occasionally post photos of what I wear, they're very sporadic and usually of questionable quality! I really try and take a lot of care with what I post and my whole blog layout in general, so I hope this will be a positive new chapter for Dressing Miss Dolly. I'm also planning a giveaway to begin in the near future when I hit a certain follower mark to reward you guys for the lovely feedback you leave me. It really makes blogging so much more enjoyable to hear your thoughts and to be able to connect with your blogs too. I don't tend to reply to comments on here (I read them all though), but if there's something you'd like to know desperately then feel free to contact me on Twitter, because I'm alot more reliable on there. Also, I've got a poll going in my sidebar for you to share what you'd like to see more of on Dressing Miss Dolly. Feel free to add your thoughts!

4 comments:

Thanks for commenting - don't forget to click 'Follow' if you like my blog! :)