Saturday, 3 December 2011

Zara's November & Evening Lookbooks

I can sum up how I want to dress for the remainder of the year with the following images taken from a combination of Zara's November and Evening lookbooks. I always head to Zara for simple, classic, minimalistic cuts that look far more expensive than they really are, but they're also fantastic at channelling  high-end designs that could be straight off the catwalk. Model Kasia Struss looks stunning in the range, which includes attention-grabbing clashes of texture and print contrasted with polished, elegant cuts. After seeing the sleek lines of the polo neck and pencil skirt in the first shot, how disappointed was I when, after rushing to my wardrobe to retrieve my one and only polo neck, I realised I'd placed it in the 'charity' pile during a wardrobe clear out. The injection of androgyny given to some of the outfits will revive my current evening wear, and the final black dress, with its asymmetric hemline, will be a refreshing addition to my ever-expanding collection of black dresses.







What do you think of Zara's latest collections? And is Kasia Struss your new girl crush, because she is mine.


8 comments:

  1. These look amazing! I love the blouse in the second photo, and the burgendy jacket :) All such beautiful pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the styling, very lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the last black dress, its a stunner!

    Rianna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this lookbook!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the second outfit, is it a dress or 2 pieces? the black dress could be designer, it's gorgeous x

    http://highstreetfashionlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing I like more than sophisticated simplicity. The first two outfits are my favourites, and I think you would look really good in them. :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the latest collection, especially the last cut out dress. Amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i haven't been in zara for ages but i think i'll have to go and take a closer look at some of their evening wear now! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - don't forget to click 'Follow' if you like my blog! :)