As much as I'd love to be one of those women who has a cupboard stacked to the ceiling with neatly organised, polaroid posted shoe boxes, and drawers full with such a selection of co-ordinated underwear sets it would mean even a 'big pants' day could be deemed as sexy, quite frankly, I'm not. However, Wonderbra recently nudged me in the right direction when they sent me one of their latest bras. A combination of purchasing a few deep-v dresses and recent weight loss, meant that their new Ultimate Plunge bra couldn't have arrived at a better time.
![]() |
| Ultimate Plunge bra £32 |
I have to admit, with its unique inner 'hand' support and slightly squared off cups, the Unique Plunge is definitely not the most conventional looking bra, but it is infinitely more attractive on (and that's nothing to do with me, I can assure you!). It gives fantastic support and gives me a real cleavage boost in my lowest cut dresses, while leaving me safe in the knowledge that my bra (and boobs) aren't going to be flashing anybody.
I hadn't worn a Wonderbra before, but I had built up an expectation that they could give you a cleavage of magnificent, and slightly magical, proportions. While there's no chance of me becoming a Christina Hendricks overnight, the Ultimate Plunge bra definitely gives you a boost in the right direction.
Wonderbra have also brought out a special collection especially for Valentine's day, which includes sexy suspender sets, gel enhancers and strapless solutions, so that your lingerie dilemmas are quite literally covered. My favourite has got to be the New Glamour selection.
![]() |
| Bra £31, Thong £12, Suspender Belt £20 |
![]() |
| Bra £30.50, Shortie £14.50 |
![]() |
| Bra £27, Shortie £14 |
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!




Very pretty underwear!
ReplyDelete