It can't be a random occurrence that Harrods are featuring Disney Princess dresses designed by the world's leading designers in their Christmas window display this year, while over in the US, Barney's have collaborated with Disney to create a short film featuring some of the fashion industry's favourite insiders as animated characters. I'm yet to work out the link, but I've nothing to complain about - I love it!
The short animation titled Electric Holiday features editors, models and famous fashion personalities including Lady Gaga, Anna Dello Russo, Naomi Campbell and the wonderful Alber Elbaz. At the moment, a sharp bob and sunglasses clad figure is yet to be revealed, but surely it's only a matter of time...
Image: Daily Mail
Like me on Facebook | Follow me on Twitter | Follow my blog on Bloglovin'
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting - don't forget to click 'Follow' if you like my blog! :)