The last couple of days have been up and down, and very busy; I've been settling back into Uni life. Not a hope that my internet would connect readily and co-operatively, I thought it would be a while till I would be able to get my eyes on the first steps to be taken down the London Fashion Week aisle.
But today, without any effort and for the first time...the internet connected. Instantly. Straight to style.com, to see what's been happening, and I've had a good look.
What a sad surprise it was to find so far...and heavy emphasis I know, on 'so far', but what an uninspiring collection. I don't know if it's just me, but sometimes when you look at a collection, within the first 5 photos, maybe even less, you just know if you're going to love it enough to share with others. There wasn't really anything that gave me that much anticipated effect.
I loved Ralph Lauren for A/W 09 and especially for S/S 09, but for 2010....there's nothing 'doing it' for me. The best pieces I felt, could be found at Phi, Threeasfour and Calvin Klein, which usually never inspires me, being too clean cut and minimalistic. Below, I've posted my favourite bits from those...excitement mainly coming from those boots at Phi.
Fingers crossed for what's to come, eh? Let me know your thoughts!
Threeasfour
Calvin Klein
Phi






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting - don't forget to click 'Follow' if you like my blog! :)