Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Motivation/Inspiration/Jealousy

Erm, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Myleene Klass have a baby not so long ago? You wouldn't think so by these latest photos of her in the sea in Barbados! Not only an inspiration to new-mums, but to women in general I think. I've just had to defer my marathon placement due to injury, so my gym motivation has decreased to say the least. After seeing these photos though, it's safe to say I'm heading down to the gym this evening. 
Every year I say, I will get to the gym for the first half of the year, and obtain a good bikini body for the summer. It never happens. For the millionth, but definitive time, 'I will get to the gym for the first half of the year and obtain a good bikini body for the summer!!!'




Photos: Mail Online

3 comments:

  1. she is looking good, especially after having a baby not too long ago!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to make gym-going a part of your daily routine like going to work or blog writing! you have to schedule it in at least 2-3 times/week. and if you cant get to the gym, dancing or biking/blading are great cardio alternatives.

    check me out.
    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - don't forget to click 'Follow' if you like my blog! :)