![]() |
| Vest, Shorts - Topshop, Tights - Primark |
![]() |
| Black& Silver - H&M, Pink - Topshop, Fox (on thumb) H&M |
![]() |
| Nails - Jadestone by Models Own |
I don't know why I feel so against going back to uni today. I think it's a mixture of having been on a break since December 19th, and wanting to get out in the 'real world' of working, away from the tedium of essays, lectures, and seminar groups.
I'm having one of those days where nothing looks or feels right, and you would rather just stay in bed. I've finally decided on my faithful faux leather Topshop shorts, which never look or feel wrong, and a trusty vest in a gorgeous oxblood shade. I realised I have no jumpers or long slouchy, long sleeve tops that I could layer on top of this, so I'm probably going to be feeling pretty cold!
After an episode of grey or black-red nails over Christmas, it's nice to have a burst of Jadestone on them for a change. It really is such a stunning colour and just hints toward springtime frivolity.
After an episode of grey or black-red nails over Christmas, it's nice to have a burst of Jadestone on them for a change. It really is such a stunning colour and just hints toward springtime frivolity.
What is everyone else up to today? I don't know why I'm complaining about uni so much. I'm only in for an hour!




Well firstly lovely, you look darling, those shorts are fabulous, I hope uni went okay for you today. I just to enter the working world after college because I wanted to start a career for myself and earn my own money, I don't regret it. What uni do you go to and what are you studying. I'm at work today but only two more days to go as I'm going to Cuba on Friday woo hoo ♥
ReplyDelete*following your blog*
Eda ♥
love your nail varnish its a fab colour. So impatient for summer right now! First day back is always the worst :/ X
ReplyDeleteI had that dreading feeling when I started back yesterday too, and I'm only in my first year! haha
ReplyDeletebut at least youre making it interesting with beautiful cloths. that nail colour is gorgeous. x
You look lovely, I am loving the leather shorts; a nice collection of rings too. I went back in Yesterday, waking up late I looked a mess so literally wore the comfiest leggings and shirt combo I could dig out... I, like you cannot wait to get into the real world of work x
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit, perfect for a first day back!
ReplyDeleteLOVE those shorts x
ReplyDeletelucky you just going back! hope you had a good day! great outfit! love the shorts, keep meaning to get a pair but never seem to get around to it.. may have to now! :) xx
ReplyDeleteLove Jadestone! x
ReplyDelete