Thursday, 7 April 2011

It's a student's life

clearly a new hair trend in the making



I'm not crying in the first photo, I'm just shielding you from the horror that is me when I've just rolled out of bed. I just wanted to show you that I managed to get the Topshop sweater I was hunting down :) It's so comfortable and I just keep throwing it on with everything. Also, these are my nails that I painted last night. After revising all day, reading my magazines and painting my nails is a nice little treat. Check out my reading material this week:


House of Leaves. The page you're seeing has writing going upside down, backwards, sideways, things that should be read from the other end of the book, boxes of writing and reflections of the boxes of writing. This is the first book that feels like an effort to read, in the sense I feel I need to warm my brain up in preparation. Saying that, it is still quite good, just not what you'd call a light read. 

4 comments:

  1. Yay for getting the sweater it's gorgeous and I love that feeling when you finally get something you really wanted :) cute nails too!

    Sarah
    fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper looks fab and I love your nails, so cute!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your nails especially the colours you chose and your sweater is lovely too :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - don't forget to click 'Follow' if you like my blog! :)