This is a preview of the dresses I bought yesterday for the Look Show on Saturday. I've got tonsillitis at the moment so, aside from planning this weekend and an upcoming two weeks work experience in London, I'm pretty much sleeping in-between, which is why my posts have been non-existent this week. Hopefully I'll feel a bit better tomorrow and will do some proper outfit posts of my new things! The dresses look so much better in person, but they all need a good deal of accessorising to add some personality and style. I knew I wanted the Topshop 'Adore' boots ages ago, so I went and bought them first to try on with dresses as I went along. Despite them not being that high, they're really uncomfortable, but I'm hoping some of those gel things will help as I'm planning on wearing them with pretty much everything.
 |
| All Topshop |
The inspiration....
 |
| Zara dress, Topshop boots & necklace |
The inspiration....
 |
| Louis Vuitton AW09 |
 |
| River Island dress & bag, Topshop boots |
The inspiration...
 |
| Alexa Chung |
Fingers crossed my posting will be back on form tomorrow!
Your gonna look super hot in these gorgeous outfits :) Can't wait to see them on you!
ReplyDeletehttp://lowri-thedeerhead.blogspot.com/
x
I can't wait to read everyones blogs/tweets on the look show. I will be there in spirit! Love all of these outfits but the third is probably my favourte, perhaps Alexa has made me a little biased though
ReplyDeletexx
During the summer, i bought (and blogged) lots of blue dresses so I am immediately drawn to to the first look. I think it's the Kate Middleton influence, i love her. I love the blue dress, and bag no. 3, and the shoes are a good choice, they're to die for!!!!! I WANT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! x
ReplyDeleteI love how you post the outfit and then thee inspiration! Big fan of those boots, you'll look lovely!
ReplyDeletewishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com
I love the River Island dress
ReplyDeletex
I love these looks! The first and third are gorgeous (:
ReplyDeleteI like the first look the best! Also keen on the third dress. Might be at the show on Sat (depending on my LFW schedule) so will look out for these dresses x
ReplyDelete