Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Wednesday Wishes: The LOOK Show Edition

This week my usual Wednesday Wishes feature has been taken over LOOK Show style. One of the amazing prizes awarded to the final five bloggers at the LOOK Show was a £200 gift voucher to spend at Westfield Stratford. I've selected the key pieces that are on my LOOK wishlist, and linked the brand names to the product for you to find easily if you love them as much as I do. Now, where is a girl supposed to start? Ciphering through my photos from the show, I realised I liked  a lot of things on the catwalk. One of my favourite brands from the day (surprisingly) was Marks & Spencer. I say 'surprisingly' only because I tend to think of M&S catering toward a more mature age range, which I think they'd agree with. However, they really turned out some fantastic looks that I'd love to wear, starting with this bright orange cocoon coat. I'd coveted it long before the show for its Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast At Tiffany's look, but it's quite voluminous, so there's a dangerous amount of potential to look like an orange smartie. 

The Coat:

Marks and Spencer

The Cropped Trousers:

Urban Outfitters

The Dress:

Oasis

The Jumper:

Marks & Spencer

The Going Out Dress: 

River Island

The Blazer & Shirt Combo:

River Island here & here.
This doesn't even really scratch the surface of what I'd like to buy from the show, but even a £200 gift voucher can only get you so far. 

What looks did you like the most from the show? Favourite pieces?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - don't forget to click 'Follow' if you like my blog! :)