| Erdem for Topshop tee £30, Zara heels £30, House of Harlow sunglasses, Warehouse print trousers £50. |
It's been a while since I've done a Wednesday Wishes post, but there's so much I'm coveting right now it's been playing on my mind. With my birthday coming up in a few weeks, I've been eyeing up a few treats/present ideas. I'd willingly pass on birthday cake to receive one of these lovelies and that's saying something!
If anyone can help me find the Chelsea sunglasses in the UK, you will be my fashion hero. Ella did a great post on them, but typically the companies she mentioned don't seem to have any in stock at the moment! I think the fact I'm finding them so hard to come by is making me want them even more. Coincidence, or crafty marketing...who knows.
Happy Wednesday!

My-Wardrobe will have them soon. Go to the HoH page on their site and sign up for email updates.
ReplyDeleteYou really do have great taste. Everything is elegant, and I LOVE the florals trousers and those shoes. :]
ReplyDelete