Gwen Stefani looks stunning on the September 2012 cover of Harper's Bazaar US. Wearing the much coveted pink strapless dress from Raf Simon's final collection for Jil Sander and a matching, voluminous Alexis Mabille hat, the pink-themed editorial references a scene from one of my favourite Audrey Hepburn movies, Funny Face.
The accompanying editorial photographed by Terry Richardson is equally as brilliant as the cover, with Gwen modelling designs from The Row, Alexander McQueen and Versace. Of course, the hype around Gwen has intensified since No Doubt reformed earlier this year, yet what really intrigues me is how she seems to have not aged a day since the band took a break back in 2004. She looks truly sensational!
Gwen on finding her signature look:
"It was like I'd unlocked the key. I remember feeling like, 'I have arrived. This is me. Finally.'" The red lip came when her grandmother gave her a crimson lipstick when she was in high school. "I remember sitting in my ghetto, beat-up Honda Prelude and putting on that lipstick in the rearview mirror and being like, 'Uh-huh, I like that. That's the shit right there.' I never stopped after that."
You can see Gwen's full editorial at Harper's Bazaar US website now.
What do you think of Gwen's cover and editorial? Will you buy this issue? I've never bought Harper's Bazaar US before, but I will for this!




I absolutely LOVE this. What a fabulous editorial!
ReplyDelete▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲